Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful in so many ways

Well Thanksgiving has come and go. It came so fast! I cant believe this year is almost over. It flew by! Thanksgiving was amazing. We went to Mimi and Papa's house (Andrew's parents) the Sunday before Thanksgiving. The kids loved it. They helped cook mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. The grandparents got a good look at how they will get into everything! Their house wasn't the same after we left. We had a wonderful meal and got to spend some quality time with the family. 





 Andrew and Drew had some quality time playing X Box Thanksgiving morning. Drew loves playing X Box.







Thanksgiving day we went to my parents house. The kids passed out before we could even get out of our house so everyone was waiting on us. We watched the Cowboy game and ate on some turkey my brother brought from his work. It was delicious. Always love spending time with family.  This is the kids craft we did before we went to Oma and Pops house. They weren't thrilled about the paint all over their hands but they did it and that made this mama happy. My parents loved their gift and I love being able to give and do crafts with my kids!






This year I am thankful for so much. I could go on and on. But most of all I will have to say is that I am thankful for my wonderful family. The twins have been such a blessing to us all. It is so fun having kids run around during the holidays making everything more hectic. We cherish each moment and wouldn't change it for the world. I am so grateful for their health, their smiles, their ball of energy, their cute little faces, and just the love they can give. This year has been amazing with them. So many memories. And so many milestones. Having twins was my thing to do. I love these little kiddos with all my heart. And watching them show love for each other melts my heart. When one is sick the other cuddles with them as they sleep to comfort them. When one falls asleep before the other they check on each other to make sure they are okay. When one has a snack and the other doesn't they always share...wish I could say the same for their toys. The twin love and emotions is so real. I love being an outsider and watch them work. I cant imagine what it is going to be like when they get older. I am so blessed to have two amazing children and a spectacular husband and father. I couldn't do it without him. 

I am also so grateful for my family, his family and all our friends. My parents help us out so much and give so much to those kids that I am truly blessed by them. Andrews family is so supportive and take the world on for us. We have a great group of friends and so lucky to have just celebrated our 15th Annual Christmas Party. 

I can not wait for the new year and carry on so many more memories with all these amazing people in my life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment